The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

NYX Vinyl LIner

NYX Vinyl Liner
$6.99


Before I got lash extensions, (and yes, I finally too the plunge and will share my experiences when I have a bit more time), I used to occasionally wear false lashes on the outer third of my eye, when I needed a but more zhush.

The lash glue I used was a very good one, made by Revlon, that was black.  I loved how glossy it was and if it wasn't so sticky, I would have used it every day for a liner. 

It lead me to see if anyone made a black liner that had a bit of shine.  The only one I came up with was a discontinued liner made by NYX called Vinyl. Big sob...
While on a recent Ulta run, I happen to spot NYX Vinyl Liner,  newly packaged and back on the shelf.  Naturally I had to try it.

This is a great liner.  I'm not fabulously skilled at applying liquid liner, and apart from Adele, I've rarely been a fan of bold black liner.  NYX Vinyl Liner is very easy to apply. The brush is super thin and consequently, makes creating a very thin, lash defining line an absolute snap.

It's a LOVE and the price? Yes. Love that too...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...