The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, November 6, 2016

belif The true cream-aqua bomb

Belif  The True Cream-Aqua Bomb
$38 Sephora
Are you familiar with the term K-Beauty?  K-Beauty refers to the trend of Korean skin care products, often in the form of 10-step nightly rituals, followed by a 20 minute mask....and I thought I spent a lot of time doing my toilette!

I received a sample of Belif The true cream-aqua bomb, with a Sephora purchase and some of my VIB Rouge points. (Brilliant marketing. I've boomeranged dozens of times to purchase the full product of my samples.)

Well, this was a delicious find!  This fantastic gel refreshed my skin, hydrated it deeply with zero residue and left me glowing...all day.

I already knew I wasn't going to risk running it out of it, so I went running back to purchase it.  The packaging and font made me think that what I sampled was actually something from Philosophy.  When I couldn't find it, I asked for assistance and was directed to the K-Beauty section of select products from different brands....Interesting...

"Uh oh", I asked..."what am I in for?"  I'm both familiar and comfortable with Philosophy's price points...what was I in for???  Imagine my delight, to find out that Aqua Bomb is sweetly priced at $38!!!

Done and done.
I am always curious what other's think of my long list of loves and always check out the reviews before I post.  Suffice to say, what I am not alone.  Aqua Bomb is an unqualified hit.

What I didn't care for is there quirky website...when it comes to beauty, cute doesn't resonate with me.  This is serious biz...

I went back to Sephora's website to get all the details for you, just like I like them; clear and precise. Aqua Bomb btw, is otherwise, exclusive to Sephora:


Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A lightweight gel-cream that floods the skin with a rush of refreshing hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores for soft, smooth, supple feel.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Enlarged pores
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
Aqua Bomb is an ultralightweight, mineral oil-free gel-cream that instantly cools and refreshes skin while providing intensive hydration. This formula contains a blend of apothecary herbs, including antioxidant-rich lady's mantle, which helps neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, improves skin elasticity, and minimizes the appearances of pores. This refreshing cream is formulated to 'burst' when applied, releasing a flood of weightless moisture onto skin, and then absorb completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Do, do, do give this product a whirl.  It is recommended for day and night, but so far, I have only been using it by day. Don't, don't, don't pick up their similarly packaged "moisturizing cream" by mistake like I did. It's the aqua bomb you want.

And yup, it's the bomb...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...