The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, October 27, 2016

15 Fabulous Celeb Makeup Looks for Fall

The beautiful Joan Smalls.  At first glance I thought it was J.Lo.
E tu?
I like Allure.com.  I tired of the formulaic glossy years ago, but online, its quite a nice read and I check in on it often. Today they ran an article on 15 of the best celebrity makeup and hair looks for Fall.

It makes a good case for considering things like matte lips in shades of burgundy and brick,  smokey eyes in scarlet hues, moonlit skin, glossy bangs, platinum bobs and gold washed lids. Overall, they looked fantastic! Faves, besides Joan, included Anna Kendrick, Mandy Moore and Brie Larson.

Blue lips??? Ya, well, let's all just take a pass on that one, shall we???

Worth a peek. It all looked very fresh and as promised, inspiring. I have already been dabbling with plum and claret shadows...Who knows, maybe there is a matte lip in my future.

E tu???

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...