The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Dud Alert!: CoverGirl Super Sizer Fibers Mascara

CoverGirl Super Sizer Fibers Mascara


I know, I know, I told you the hunt for my cheap and cheerful drugstore mascara was finally sated, having fallen in love with Maybelline Colossal Spider Effects Mascara.

I couldn't help but purchase CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara Fibers Mascara.  When I was just a wee lass, Max Factor made a fiber mascara. How I loved that mascara! Whatever was in there...hair, felt, iron filings, made my lashes look fantastic. I always wondered why no one, in all these years created a fiber mascara. Today's versions tend to have conical spheres, that sprinkle my face with little triangles.

Um. No thanks...
I am hopelessly optimistic when trying a new product...I always, always think it's going to exceed my expectations. I also had high hopes, since CoverGirl's Lash Exact is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have ever used, and I have purchased it many times.  So, I primed my lashes first, as usual, and prepared myself be astonished...

In fact, I was.  Where, so to speak, "Was the Beef"???  My lashes looked hopelessly anemic after one coat of Super Sizer Fibers MascaraWhere were those fibers hiding?  It would have taken 5 coats to equal one of anything else in my makeup queue.

It's wrapped and ready to be returned to CVS. Big sigh. My trip down memory lane sadly was derailed. For now...

One to skip Lovelies.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...