The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

DivaDebbi Give-A-Way Contest; SimySkin Micro-Exfoliating Toner

SimySkin Micro-Exfoliating Toner
$40

I am always thrilled when I am offered the opportunity to have my readers get to try a product I've been sent...particularly when I love it!

My friends at Melissa Kelz PR asked me if I would be interested and of course I said, "yes, yes, yes!"

SimySkin is a newer skin care line, with an interesting twist; the use of different advanced scientific formulations depending on age.

Think about it...does a 20 year old have the same skin care needs and concerns of a 45 year old? Not really.  As such, specific products are designed for three age categories; 18-25/25-45 and 45+. The constant among them is the use of Vitamin B 12, their signature ingredient.

I was particularly excited to receive their SimySkin's Micro-Exfoliating Toner for one good reason; it's essentially a twofer.  The one skin care step that I tend to skip is a daily toner, and not for any good reason besides a bit of laziness. Especially since I know, that despite scrupulous cleansing, I sometimes still have a trace of makeup left behind.

How do I know? Because I am a huge proponent of the use of glycolic pads, at least 3 times a week, and when I do, I sometimes see some telltale signs of residue on them.

SimySkin's Micro-Exfoliating Toner  is a "daily exfoliating toner that deeply penetrates to remove dead skin cells, impurities and blockage caused by sebum, and attacks the first sign of aging".

In addition to Glycolic acid, it also contains Salicylic and Lactic acids. This powerful exfoliating trifecta, improves texture and hydration, treats blemishes, blackheads and oiliness and treats fine lines. It can be used on all skin types, but sensitive skins should start slowly and built up to 2-3 times per week, rather than nightly.

It's a goodie! I know longer have to guess if all my makeup is removed, and I am getting the benefits of a gentle peel without any tightness or stripping of my skin.

Would you like enter to win SimySkin's Micro-Exfoliating Toner?  If so, it's easy to do; Simply leave me a comment as to why, with an email I can contact you at. The winner will be selected at random and the contest will end at 8:00 Eastern Central Time on Sunday November 15th.

I'm confident, you will enjoy using this nightly after cleansing as much as I do!

Best of luck!

xox,
DD




2 comments:

  1. Hi Debi,
    I would love to try this toner. I'm turning 58 in a couple of months and am trying all that I can to slow this aging down. It sounds like just what I'm looking for.
    Thank you.
    Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great product - I, too, am lazy!
    tlg13@hotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...