The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, June 26, 2015

Murad's Radiance Duo; All about the glow

Murad Advanced Active Radiance Serum
$89
Murad Essential-C Day Moisturizer
$60

I'm often asked what is my favorite serum.  I think the best answer is the one I circle back to most often, Murad's Advanced Active Radiance Serum. At $89 for one fluid oz, it's pricey, but not as pricey as my once beloved Skinceuticals Ferulic Acid Serum.  (And Lord knows, it smells better!)

The immediate glow, literally makes my skin look lit from within.  Could you ask for more?

In May, I received a gift from Murad, as a reminder of Skin Cancer Awareness month. It included the Advanced Active Radiance Serum, their Essential-C Day Moisturizer with SPF 30 and sweetly, a pair of bright orange sunglasses.


Essential -C Day Moisturizer's formula is lightweight and absorbs quickly   I find it perfect for warmer, humid days, when I want to lighten up on moisturizer, but still be protected from the sun.  Used in combination with the serum, my skin truly looks radiant.

I think oilier skin types may be happiest of all, since it is not overly emollient, but for the summer, I couldn't be happier. Glowing skin that looks healthy and is protected? Yes please...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...