The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Perfect Flush; Milani Tea Rose Powder Blush

Milani's Rose Powder Blush
$7.99

Milani  is a drugstore brand that is inspired by the women of "Milan". Honestly, I always thought it was created for women of color. Other than occasional nail polish, intended to fill in inevitable post manicure chips, I never have really tried any of their products.

Milani is often a name that comes up in blogs and reviews for having near perfect "dupes" of prestige brands bestsellers, like Nars iconic Orgasm Blush. Still, nothing triggered my "must have" reflex until I spotted this beautiful  Rose Powder Blush, whilst on a mundane CVS run today.



How pretty is this???

It's not just the color, but the exquisitely sculpted rose. I could barely bring myself to defile it with a blush brush. This, has never been done at the mass level. Impressive!   Now if it only looked as pretty on...

Additionally, I have also felt the need to layer my cream blushes.  As much as I love that first heady flush, two or three hours later, I find myself retouching what is long faded.

I used it when I got home and was thrilled to see that Milani Rose Powder Blush is streak free. In fact, it is so finely milled that it applies like powder blushes many times the price and the color is just gorgeous. Now I understand all praise.

You will not be duped by this dupe, (also available in Coral Cove, a bright coral.)  Truly, a perfect flush...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...