The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sephora's Lift Off Lash Comb

Sephora's Lift Off Lash Comb
$10.00
How is it possible that I have been living without this??? I actually saw this featured as a metal comb made by Tweezerman.  I can't recall if it was a blog, an article, a tweet, or a Pinterest post.  All I know is that I needed one...STAT.

In store, Sephora's was the first one that popped into view.  The Tweezerman could easily have been there as well, but hey, it surely would have cost a bit more and how much difference could there be between the two???

When we were teenagers, my sister Loren used to sit on the vanity in the powder room on the main floor.  There, with a fat safety pin, that had a pointed tip like an ice pick, she would fastidiously separate each lash individually. Our mother, apoplectic, would pace back and forth, sighing loudly, about the possibility of a lacerated cornea.

But oh!!! Those lashes.

The Sephora comb folds neatly and can easily travel in your makeup bag. I now know the difference between a steel comb and the average plastic one is like using a toothbrush vs. your finger...no comparison.

For God's sake, go get this thing tomorrow...

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I used to do the same thing, Debbi (separate lashes with a straight or safety pin)! I use a metal comb now though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it Dawn!
    I'm sure your mother felt similarly to ours!

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...