The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jergens Skin Firming and Tightening Lotion

Jergens Skin Firming Toning and Tightening Lotion

Long time readers will know I'm always on the hunt for anti-aging product for the body. I firmly believe,( no pun intended), that the neck south, is vastly untapped, and well primed for Mass Consumer attention.

Why shouldn't the chemists and marketing whizzes at P&G and et al, give some love to my upper knees???

As I perused the CVS aisle two weeks ago, I spotted Jergens 'Even Better' Skin Firming Tones & Tightening Lotion.  As far as I could tell, it had no peers.

Done...


I used it the next morning after showering and was pleased with the light, clean scent and the fact that it was rich, but absorbed quickly. So far, no harm no foul.

After two weeks of use (and a a nearly empty 16.8 oz bottle, ya, I tend to go a bit overboard), I already needed to replenish it. More importantly,  I saw significant improvement in the tautness of my upper arms and knees.

Eureka!!!

Interestingly, as I was researching this blog, I realized that Jergens Skin Firming and Tightening Lotion was really a sort of talisman...It is in fact intended to tighen cellulite.  I wanted it not for a dimpled buttocks, (that I blissfully don't have), but for body skin firming and toning in general, so that is how I interpreted it's purpose.

None of that really matters if the stuff works. The online reviews are generally very positive and women with dimpled rears and thighs proclaiming vast improvements as well.

It certainly won't replace diet and exercise and can't rewind the clock, but for $8 bucks, you can't possibly go wrong...worst case scenario, your skin will be soft and well hydrated.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...