The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer #10
$62


Have I lost my mind???  I'm still trying to decide...I do spend a small fortune on cosmetics, but the total tends to be cumulative; not because I'm splurging on $50 Tom Ford Lipsticks and Christian Louboutin Nail Polish's.

Why then did pull the trigger and purchase Giorgio Armani's Fluid Sheer? Because I still believe in fairies and fairy dust.  Because Fluid Sheer is rumored to be both J. Lo and Beyonce's favorite go-to glow maker. Because might it be worth splurging on something that might make me feel a bit more radiant each day?...

Or am I just rationalizing???

The jury is still out (but my Sephora receipt is safely stored.)  Here's what it purports to do:

Fluid sheer dresses skin in an illuminating veil of radiance. This unique, translucent formula is available in a range of versatile hues including makeup base shades, correcting shades, and radiance boosting shades. Blend your favorite fluid sheer with foundation to add radiance, polish and sculpting definition to your complexion. Or use it alone as a makeup base. All skin types. 
  • perfects, sculpts and illuminates skin
  • complete and versatile shade range
  • doubles as eye shadow base, blush or bronzer
  • sheer, lightweight texture and coverage
Application techniques:
Apply with the blender brush to wear alone or mixed with foundation for a boost of radiance and color. Use on top of foundation for added highlighting and contouring. 

I have been adding a drop to my foundation and than dotting on a bit on the tops of my cheekbones.  It's subtle. It's elegant. It's pretty.  Is it worth it?

I'll have to let you know...I've decided to purchase Revlon's Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in Bronze Light so I can compare them. It too, has hordes of website fans and even better, it only costs $12.99.

If I like it just as well, I will return my Armani Fluid Sheer and with all the money I save, maybe I'll just have to break down and finally get that Tom Ford Lipstick.

Sometimes, a Girl just has to splurge. Stay tuned...

xox,
DD






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...