The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pur Minerals Jupiter Ascending

Pur Minerals Jupiter Ascending Collection
$124 value for $29

Light-up Lip Gloss in Galaxy Pink



I have long been a Pur Minerals fan, it's just not always on my radar. The quality of their cosmetics is high and the price is certainly friendly.  I'm trying to recall a single dud, and I can't.

I was offered the opportunity to sample their Jupiter Ascending limited edition makeup collection and pounced.  It was created to launch at the same time as the Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum film of the same name that was due out this summer...unfortunately it has been pushed back until February of 2015.

Don't let that stop you from buying it...


This limited-edition collection includes:
  • Majesty eye shadow (pale taupe)
  • Destiny eye shadow (cream)
  • Night Sky eye shadow (slate)
  • Jupiter eye shadow (rose)
  • Caine eye shadow (mocha)
  • Cosmos eye shadow (iridescent white)
  • Eye Shadow Brush
  • Light-up lip gloss in Galaxy (pink)
  • Liquid precision eyeliner in Outer Space
Pür Minerals does NOT test its products on animals.
I will admit, that the shadows, while gorgeous, felt more fall like to me. When the weather gets cooler and I lose all vestiges of a summer glow, I will be breaking this kit out in a nano.
In the interim, I am MAD for the adorable light-up lip gloss. Beyond the packaging, which charms everyone who sees it, particularly in a dark cab, I love the non-sticky consistency. I will be looking to purchase this again.
In addition, the liquid precision eyeliner has the thinnest possible brush.  I love to dot it on, close to my upper lashes to give my pencil liners a bit more staying power.
This limited-edition kit is valued at $124, but you can purchase it for just $29 through Purminerals website  and at Ulta.com.

A beauty bargain that is, "out of this world".

Diva Divined...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...