The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lancome Booster XL Lash Primer

Lancome Cils Booster XL Lash Primer
$24.50

Good friends know I'm all ears when it comes to a beauty product recommendation.  If they love it, I often will and if I can see the results of what they are raving about, I will often make a purchase pit stop that day.

Such was the case after seeing my friend Suzanne's drool worth lashes the other day.  Suzanne had great success with Grande Lashe MD Lash Enhancing Serum and her lashes are so long, she is often asked if they are extensions. (Naturally, I tried it as well.  While I did have success growing longer lashes, like many products I have used and blogged about, it eventually caused intolerable eye irritation.)

Improbably, her lashes looked even longer. She told me what a difference she found  made and suggested I try it.

I have always been a fan of lash primers.  They appear white on the lashes but try clear, acting as a base but easily as your first coat of mascara too.  is formulated with tiny fibers, and the triangular brush assures even application. The Sephora reviews were outstanding, backing up Suzanne's claim.

Good 'nuf for me...

Disappointingly, they were completely sold out and I was accepting no imitations.
Naturally, I wasn't leaving empty handed anyway, and was thrilled when after presenting my VIB Rouge Insiders Card, I was told I had enough points left for a sample of...drum roll...Lancome's Cil's Booster XL Lash Primer. 

How I love when my beauty stars align...

I couldn't wait to try it on clean lashes in the morning.  It applies seamlessly and coats every last lash.  My mascara, (I'm having another Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant moment), look spectacular after just one coat.

It's a little pricier than I had hoped it would be, but I think Lancome's Cil's Booster XL Lash Primer lives up to the hype. For sure, I will be back to purchase it--as soon as all their samples run out...

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...