The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Burt's Bees Baby Bee: For Baby and You

Burt's Bees Nourishing Baby Oil
4 oz. $9.00

What a sweet oil Baby Bee is! Yes, this lovely oil, enriched with Grape Seed and Apricot Oils, vitamins and antioxidants was created for use on babies skin, but who says you can't double dip?

I received Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil as a sample a couple of months ago. I'm not usually a fan of oils, so I couldn't quite figure out how to use it. Straight up, it's a little too slick, but when I mixed a few drops into Burt's Bees Radiance Lotion, the mica infused lotion that leaves just a bare hint of shimmer on your skin, I loved the result.  The two together will make your skin glow and feel like buttah!

Precious...

xox,
DD









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...