The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vita Liberata Luxury Tan Lotion

Vita Liberata Luxury Tan Lotion
5.07 oz. $54
Who knew???

First, that it is possible that there is a self tanner on the market that I didn't know about. Second, that the one I never knew about, purportedly lasts from 2-3 WEEKS!

I was at Sephora yesterday making a return.  In a hurry, I had bought a very pretty Giorgio Armani lipstick.  What I hadn't anticipated was the heavy unpalatable perfume taste.

Just NO.

While I was returning it, the cashier gave the woman ahead of me sample of Vita Liberata Luxury Tan Lotion and mentioned how long lasting it is intended to be.
Ummm, me next please!!!
Vita Liberata has apparently been around for awhile and their long lasting formula also comes in mousse form, with many pale fans.

The Tan Lotion comes in two shades; medium and dark and promises a 2-3 week tan, if applied 3 times within 36 hours. It is made with marine and organic botanical extracts, is odorless, fast drying and is created to fade perfectly.

My sample have a shade, but let's just say I'm imagining it's the dark.  I opened the foil package not knowing if this was a colorless tanner...suffice to say it was the color of sludge.

It is recommended that users buy a separate application mitt.  Probably to avoid sludge staining.  I put it on my face at night and got to work quickly to spread it evenly and then quickly scrubbed my hands like a surgeon.  Not surprisingly, I looked instantly tan, even better once I applied my La Peau night cream.

In the morning, I woke up less pale than usual and repeated the application process. Tonight I will do my third application and see for myself how long it lasts.

And of course I will update you...

Anybody else try this?

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...