The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Send DivaDebbi to Paris with 39Nineteen!

Send DivaDebbi to Paris with 39Nineteen!

Send DivaDebbi to Paris with 39Nineteen! by divadebbi 
This Polyvore features Chris and Melanie

Zoe Karssen crewneck sweater, $83 / Milly how to wear fringe skirt, $735 / Jeffrey Campbell how to wear black shoes / STELLA McCARTNEY faux leather purse / Diamondere Jewelry

Last week I got a delicious surprise in my email; The Fashion and Beauty Blog 39Nineteen, invited me, as one of 15 bloggers, to enter a contest to be sent to Paris to during Fall Fashion Week in March, with editors Chris and Melanie, aka 39Nineteen.

Oh joie!!!

I have attended the NY Fashion Week for over 20 years, but Paris, is well, Paris!

Chris and Melanie are two fantastic fashionistas, who just happen to live under the same roof, (Melanie is one of Chris's BFF's daughter) and often share the same closet. The  Polyvore set, I created above for my entry, ais an outfit I can picture both of them wearing, can't you?

Recognizing the sheer fun of chronically their fashion escapades, they started their fashion blog, knowing that the heart of a fashionista knows no chronological age and the best looks are often born mixing high and low fashion.

I'm with you Sista's...

OK, here is where I will need your HELP peeps!  Don't you think it is your civic duty to send Diva to Paris?... I know you do! This is after all a contest and such an incredibly generous prize deserve a lot of social media love.

So here is the link to vote for me.  Look for my picture and click on it.  You can vote everyday between now and Valentines day.  Please do me a great kindness and post this on your FB, Instagram, and Twitter pages, #39Nineteen and ask your friends to vote for me.

Laduree macarons for all if I win. Pinky swear...

xox and my sincere thanks,


DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...