The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, April 5, 2013

Holy Grail Alert: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
10 Shades $28

Want to look younger and rested???  Is there anyone among us who silently answered no???  Read on!

Wowza!  A product that not only lives up to it's hype, it surpasses it!  I have been reading excellent reviews and following all the buzz about Nars Cosmetics new Radiant Creamy Concealer, which launched this month.

Let's start with the fact that it bills itself as, "crease proof"...really???  I'll take two. That's one claim I have never heard associated with an under eye concealer.

I tried  Radiant Creamy Concealer at Sephora last week, and was amazed that it instantly covered my under eye circles. Not a hint of darkness and I was looking tired that day.  Unfortunately, they were out of the color I needed. Despite some gentle prodding, I knew that this shade was too light and pink for me and I could not be persuaded to buy it.

I did however, get to see how well it wore that day, also living up to its "long wearing" promise.


I returned to Sephora today and was delighted to see how perfectly, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in "biscuit" matched my skin tone.  Immediately after applying it, I looked fresh and rested and YES YOUNGER.

I thought Amazing Concealer was, "amazing" and I am pleased with the radiance YSL's Touche Eclat imparts, but even layered together they do not achieve the flawless coverage provided by Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.  Additionally, it is also a, "treatment" so it is not just covering, but hydrating and improving the tear trough.

It is available in 10 shades, that tend to be a bit yellow based.  I'm confident you will find one that it right for you.  A little goes a long way, but the coverage is buildable if you need a second dip to cover imperfections.

Hands down, this is the best concealer on the market!  For those of you who want the details, here is how it is described on Sephora's website:
What it is:
A creamy concealer with hydrating, multiaction skincare benefits and light diffusing technology to create a softer, smoother complexion. 

What it does:
Ideal for all skin types, Radiant Creamy Concealer is a multiaction formula that instantly obscures imperfections, blurs the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and hides dark circles and signs of fatigue. Hydrating and luxuriously smooth, it layers lightly for buildable medium-to-full coverage and a natural luminous finish. The multiactive botanical blend hydrates, firms, reduces redness, and strengthens the skin by helping its barrier retain vital moisture. It also delivers antioxidant protection to protect the skin against damaging free radicals. 

Skin becomes visibly smooth, soft, and more even-toned. Mineral tone balancing powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections to keep skin looking flawless. A single stroke of Radiant Creamy Concealer keeps the complexion looking fresh and creaseless. It goes on smoothly, blends easily, and stays in place all day. Comfortable and hydrated, skin glows with new radiance over or under foundation and looks beautiful—even when bare. 



Not surprisingly, the reviews are raves.  For those of you who are Sephora VIB members, next Thursday April 11th you will receive 15% off all your purchases--if you can wait.

I couldn't...

xox
DD

4 comments:

  1. I'm not really sure how one day's worth of wearing something is enough to call it the best around. I like the concealer so I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't think you give things that much time to test out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only concealer I have ever put on that completely covered any hint of darkness, made me look refreshed, rested and YES younger. One day or a thousand in the future, it's my new HG concealer. I have tried dozens from mass to class. This is IT for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sold!! Can't wait to try - my favorite combo to date has been the Touche Eclat layered over the Clé de Peau. Happy to whittle down to a single product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its genius Q.!
    Work with the Sephora team or counter artist to make sure you get the right shade.

    xo
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...